Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall Decor

Last week I had John bring out my Fall decor bin. I didn't have the energy last year and so I had forgotten some of things I had. It was fun to unwrap and find a place for these things. So here are a few pictures of what I've done around the house, so far, for Fall.



This table is in the living room.



This is the coffee table in the LR. I made the runner.



I printed this sign from Dear Lillie. I got the frame at a garage sale.




I got the idea to put my lamp and books in crates or boxes from another blog. I don't remember the name right now but, I'll get you the link.
















This is my side table in the dinning room.


I kept the mantel pretty simple. I'm really liking the clean look of it.






I bought this at a Southern Living (when it was called that) party a friend had a few years ago. I love that I can change out the flowers depending on the Season.


I found the flowers (in bunches) in the bin and I just took them apart and arranged them in the holder. The ribbon was from an old Fall wreath. Not too bad HUH!



So there you have it. I want to get my pumkins and corn stalks soon to decorate the front porch. I don't want to get them too early. I would like them to last until Halloween. So maybe I'll wait a little while. Then again you know, me I want to do it tomorrow! Enjoy this beautiful Fall weekend =)

















No comments:

Post a Comment