Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Oh The Views!

I can't believe it's November! I've been so busy working. In mid-October we took a trip to see "The Kids" in Ft Knox, Kentucky. Where Daniel is stationed right now. If you follow me on Facebook you might have seen some pictures of a walk we took on the last day we were there. I loved the Fall colors and the views were amazing!

 
 

Here are just two of my favorite pictures. Look at the leaves on this tree! As much as I love the Fall Season I am ready to decorate for Christmas. We are hosting John's family again this year for Thanksgiving dinner. I have been toying with the idea  of decorating for Chirstmas before Thanksgiving something I've never done before. It just seems that as soon as I finish decorating
the house for Christmas it's time to put it all away. But, maybe I have waited a bit too long to make up my mind. I have some Christmas decorating/food ideas I'll share with you later. I hope you have a good week and that you got out to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment