Thursday, July 19, 2012

Family Vacation

My Family and I took a trip to South Haven, MI last weekend. It had been a very long since we had all had the opportunity to get away at the same time. It was beautifully HOT and we spent some very nice days at the beach ,window shopping, eating and of course just hangin' out and talking. We stayed at a pretty old hotel right by the docks. Here are some of the pictures I took.

Two of my sisters and my niece.
We buried my nephew in the sand. It doesn't look like he minded much. LOL!
Me, Mom, my sister and my sister in law.

My brother in law and my brother. Handsome guys!
La familia at dinner, oops! only got one side of the table. There were 14 of us! Six members of the family couldn't make it on this trip. John had BA that weekend so he couldn't join us :( I feel so blessed to have every one of them. I love having a big family. Okay, sometimes they can be a bit annoying but for the most part I love all of 'em =)

I'm a wanna be photographer. I'll share more of those pictures later. We got back Monday afternoon and I'm still on vacation mode! Can't seem to get back into the routine of things. I hope you're having a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment