Friday, July 6, 2012

House Plants

Hello bloggie friends! I'm back! I don't know why I'm so bad at blogging consistently. Anyway, my friend Shannon from http://Bless Our Nest shared how she decorates with houseplants so, I thought I would show you some of mine. I have two like the one below. I have this one in the living room and another one in the guest bathroom upstairs.



The next one is in the family room and seems to like the spot next to the couch.

I've had this Golden Pathos for a very long time. I hadn't repotted it in a while and was doing beautifuly until my little dog Farrah ran into the plant stand and knocked it off. It broke the tile! That's how heavy it was. So I bought this new planter and it's just now starting to look healthy again. I have it by the French doors leading into the dinning room where it doesn't get a lot of direct sun.
I really like this plant. I don't rememeber how long I've had it but, it looks so nice by the staircase.
This Ficus tree is 10 years old believe it or not! We got it before our first house. We bought it one hot, Summer night at our grocery store. I remember we just threw it into the back seat of my little, red Mazda. This tree brings back many memorise.

I've been working on a few projects so I hope to show you soon =) Have a great week-end!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your plants! They are so big and pretty. Makes my ferns look puny. Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete