Wednesday, October 12, 2011

All Good Things



Yesterday was our 14th Wedding Anniversary. Unfortunately we spent it at the U of C with me getting a CT. (It was a scheduled appointment) Last week when the Doctor said, we'll do the CT next Tuesday, the date wasn't the first thing on our minds. We had talked about going to dinner afterwards but, it was such a long day and traffic was awful. We just wanted to get home and relax. So we had leftovers and watched one of our favorite shows. John ran out to the store for his drink of choice (Miller Lite) HA! He surprised me with this






a triple chocolate cake



Oops! Sorry, forgot to get a picture before we cut into it :D Can you tell we like our chocolate cake!

In other good news no, make that GREAT news!

My Oncologist, Dr. Klein, called me early this morning...CT showed no change! I am still Cancer FREE! Praise be God!

I haven't done much today. I still feel tired from yesterday. I wish I didn't spend so much time and energy on worring about these test, but I do. I hope and pray it gets easier as time goes by. I know I am truely blessed. We have a lot to be greatful for.


We are planning to go out to dinner sometime this weekend to celebrate our anniversary and my test results.


Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment