Monday, October 3, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Tuesday

I heard about this product in a book by Maria Menounos "The Every Girls Guide to Life" In her book she shares everything from different products she uses, food & health and even some family recipes (Her parents are Greek) She also talks about organization ideas she uses in her busy life. I heart a good lip balm, I found it at Sephora. I don't remember the price right now. It has a bit of a sweet scent. I used it this Summer but I think it will work nicely for my Winter chapped lips.




I drank this coconut water all Summer. I started drinking it last year. The pineapple flavor is my favorite. I found them at a local super market. But, I've also bought them at Whole Foods. I like them super cold. Just grab a straw and go!





I recently changed to this Cetaphil facial cleanser. I had been using Neutrogina products for as long as I can remember. It is very gentle but I use it after I take off my make-up with one of those pre-moistened towelettes. I've noticed a change in my skin not overly dry.








I think I've told you before how much I like my shower gels. Well, Philosophy's Grace is my all time favorite. It has a very nice, soft, clean scent. You can use it as a shower gel, bubble bath and shampoo.





And lastly, I'm lovin' Burt's Bees Body Oil. I like it for after a shower or adding a few drops into bath water.

That's my list for this week!






No comments:

Post a Comment