Friday, July 29, 2011

Baby Shower




I went to a Baby Shower last Sunday. The shower was for John's niece Elizabeth. She is having a girl due in September. The baby's name is Alani'. She told me it was a Hawaiian name meaning orange or orange tree. I think it's such a pretty name :)





I made her these burp clothes. I got the idea on Pinterest. Have I told you how much I enjoy this website. I'm addicted to it! Ha!







I also decorated this six pack case for her. I thought it was such a cute and creative packaging idea. Again, I got this idea from Pinterest. It was definitely a conversation piece :) In one side of the case I put baby products from Burt's Bees. I heart all things BB's.





In the other side I put some pampering products for the Mom-to-be. I bought her some shower gel, lotion and a spray from Bath and Body Works.


I'm sorry I didn't take any step by step pictures. They are not perfect but, I enjoyed making and giving them as gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment