Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Sign

I was ready to write this post about my pet peeves, which is blog challenge #8. I'm behind, yesterday was supposed to be the last day. But, we had a busy holiday weekend. I will post it at another time. Anyway, I have to share this with you. I have several small pictures frames with inspirational quotes and Bible verses throughout my house. My Sister Martha and her daughters came over for dinner the other night. Martha commented on how she liked them (picture frames w/verses) . Yesterday, being that John had to travel for the Army. I planned to spend the evening at Martha's house. So before she came to pick me up. I wanted to make her a frame with a Bible verse. I looked up a few verses I liked " This is the day the LORD has made let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalms 118:24 I had to find the "right" font and size for it so, it took me a few minutes but, I kept reading the verse over and over again. Well, I have an app on my phone that gives me a daily Bible verse . I woke up way too early this morning. I pick up my phone to see the time and to read my daily verse... Yes! you guessed it! It was the same one...I was/am in awe. I know why it is perfect for me to read and believe at this time. I have been worrying about the CT scheduled for Monday morning. I am so scared ! I have had clean CTs since January. I just can't help it. I let it consume me. In my prayers I always say "Thy will be done..." I can't seem to put it all in God's hands. I need to celebrate today I need to enjoy and give thanks for today. I can't let my worries take over. I am healthy and strong today. It is a beautiful, sunny day. I need to trust and have Faith that He has a plan. And, that no matter what my test results are, everything will be alright. I am having such a hard time with this right now. If you read this please say a prayer that ...well, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment