Saturday, July 2, 2011

BC#5 Happiness is...


Family


These are my brothers and Sisters


Do you know that one of my three Sisters came with me to every Chemo treatment!


Apparently, they gotten together and made a schedule for who be able to go to Chicago with John and I. My treatments were scheduled on Mondays (every 2 weeks) starting in mid March until September of last year. They always had a smile on their faces and a bag full of magazines and an inspiration book or two. WOW! I'm already in tears! (I don't think Chelsea had something this deep in mind when she thought of this part of our blog challenge.) How do I thank them? How do I tell them how much that meant to me and John. John and I have talked about it, but I've never talked about it to my sisters. They were so strong and faithful! I don't know how they did it. I wonder if I could have been that strong and faithful for them. I pray I would and will be there for them whenever they need me. I wish I was a better writer. So that I could better convey the feelings behind these words. Okay, deep breath...How about I lighten things up?!



Happiness is getting together with family. My Sisters and I love to go get together have lunch and go shopping. Last weekend we got together and had a very nice dinner at an Italian restaurant in Naperville.


John has a big family he has 3 Brothers and 4 Sisters(Patricia passed away a few years ago) He is the youngest of the boys. They love to get together and grill out talk and laugh (loudly!) You just can't be in a bad mood or not have fun when you get together with this crowd : ) I know he is happiest when we can spend some time with family. One big reason I fell in love with him. I saw how much he loved his boys and his family. I knew he would understand mine. Are you still reading this? Have I lightened things up any?


Happiness is...my furbabies



I love my dogs! Ginger my Cocker Spaniel mix. We adopted her 7 yrs ago when she was just 6 weeks old. They had found her along with 5 other pups in an alley. Farrah, my baby, is my one year old Sheltie. We got her from a breeder. She is a little princess!



And last but not least is this guy. He is the common denominator in all of these things. He is a big part of my happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment