Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Cup Runneth Over




My Step-son Daniel got married last Friday. It seems like just yesterday he was 9 years old and dressed in a tuxedo for our wedding. Sorry, I'll have to post a picture later. We just got a new scanner and I haven't had a chance to learn how to use it. Can you believe it we have a Daughter-in-law! Here are a few pictures of the wedding and the happy couple :)










This is the only picture I got of me and Katie before the Wedding. I can't wait to see the photographer's picture of all of us together.



I took this picture of Katie. It's my favorite. I plan to frame this picture. I didn't get any pictures of both of them outside with my camera. I forgot to mention that the ceremony was outdoors. It was a hot and sunny evening. Beautiful!







Their cake was simply decorated and delicious. It had the words from the song they used for their first dance.





Katie's Mom and Sister's hosted a brunch on Saturday. They got to open their cards and gifts. Our gift to them was a trip to Florida for their honeymoon. It was so nice to be able to give them something they didn't think they would be able to do. I'll be posting more pictures soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment